To protect your trees and shrubs from destructive insects and fungi you should spray them with a Dormant Spray Kit! The kit combines horticultural oil and lime sulphur to combat the overwintering pests before they do any damage.
- The tree or shrub is dormant and the buds have not opened
- It is 0 degrees Celsius or above for a minimum of 24 hours
- There is little to no wind (to prevent drift)
- There is no precipitation (rain/snow) during the day or the next
- There will be no frost in the evening
Can be used first thing in the spring and first thing in the fall.