Cashier & Customer Service Assistant APPLY NOW
POSTED: September 21, 2021
Lakeside Garden Gallery is a thriving and growing organization. Established in 1984 in Brampton, we provide superior Garden Centre and Landscape services to our valued customers. We are currently accepting applications for:
Cashier-Customer Service Assistant
The Cashier-Customer Service Assistant is responsible for greeting customers, providing exceptional cashier/customer service and completing sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Stay informed of weekly promotions/sales. Ensure pricing is accurate.
- Greet customer and assist with questions and answer customers’ queries.
- Provides accurate cashier services, including receiving payments through cash, credit, debit and gift cards.
- Process loyalty points. Complete sales on POS system. Provide customers with receipts.
- Arrange for delivery or pick-up for customers as required.
- Scrutinize and review refund requests and loyalty points accounts.
- Follow refund policy to process refunds.
- Answer telephones in a timely manner. Process telephone orders per Company guidelines.
- Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
- Clean and maintain work areas as per cleaning schedule.
- Reconcile till at end of the shift.
- Assist other departments as required.
- Assist with pricing and merchandising.
- Combination of education and work experiences.
- Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Positive and friendly attitude. Able to answer telephones in a friendly manner.
- Detail oriented. Good numeracy skills. Able to manage time effectively.
- 1-2 years of Cashier/Customer Service or Retail experiences.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends including holidays as required.
Lakeside Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Store location: 10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6Z 0B7|||10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton|||||||||sR6Tgop-QbhYeIUi|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false