HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS PLANTER?
Sleigh your tabletop decor this year and learn how to create a planter filled with fresh greens and colourful winter flowers to liven up any space! This adorable Christmas planter will make your home feeling festive and green!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Sleigh Planter
- Cellophane – Enough to line the inside of your planter
- Soil – Enough to create a bottom layer for your plants
- 4″ Poinsettia
- Lavender tree
- Frosty Fern
- Decorative Moss
- Accent picks of your choice: decorative baubles on a stick, jay branches
- Line your planter with cellophane. Make sure it’s slightly longer than your planter. Push the cellophane into the planter so the sides stick out slightly.
- Fill the bottom layer of your planter with enough soil to plant your flowers.
- Time to place your plants! We added a poinsettia at the helm of our sleigh planter, a cyclamen at the front, and a lavender tree and frosty fern at the sides.
- Fill in any gaps between the plants with soil.
- Cover the soil with decorative moss.
- Complete your Christmas planter with a couple of jay branches in the middle and a few decorative baubles on the side. You sleighed it!