Make Your Own Lantern Centerpiece
Lanterns are super versatile and add warmth and ambiance to your home. Why not try adding your own spin with some autumn décor! Simply adding gourds, pumpkins, leaves, twinkle lights and ribbon will bring a whole new life to your centrepiece this fall. The best part is, next season you can just switch up the décor on the inside and you’re good to go!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Thick Ribbon
- Fall/Leaf Picks
- Pumpkins and gourds
- String Lights
- Loop thick ribbon to create a bow.
- Tie the ribbon around the fall picks.
- Attach to the top of the lantern.
- Add texture with leaf picks inside the lantern.
- Place gourds or any other fall decor inside the lantern.
- Add string lights to make it sparkle.