Nursery Sales Assistant APPLY NOW
Seasonal - Accepting Applications for Spring 2023
The Nursery Sales Assistant is responsible for working as a team member, liaising with various departments completing day-to-day duties including, greeting customers, answering queries, providing information on products, preparing orders and deliveries, loading and unloading deliveries or returns, dead-heading and watering plants, etc.
• Greet customers and answer queries on products in Nursery.
• Provide information on products and services to customers.
• Assist with product selection.
• Assist with receiving shipments, verifying counts, and completing documentation.
• Ensure that department and products are maintained; dead-heading, watering, re-potting, etc.
• Clean, organize and maintain sales area, products, and displays.
• Liaise with other departments as required.
• Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
• Other duties as required.
• Enrolled in secondary or post-graduate courses related to horticulture, landscape, or environmental studies.
• 1-2 years of garden centre, horticulture, landscape retail experience.
• Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• Good organization skills. Able to manage time effectively.
• Positive and friendly attitude. Works well in a team environment.
• Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends, including holidays as required.
• Able to lift, bend and twist. Willing to work outdoors, safety boots required.
Lakeside Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.|||10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton|||||||||prAz8UtmxkR5faSO|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false