Nursery Assistant APPLY NOW
The Nursery Assistant is responsible for working as a team member, liaising with various departments completing day-to-day duties including, greeting customers, answering queries, providing information on products, preparing orders and deliveries, loading and unloading deliveries or returns, dead-heading and watering plants, etc.
- Greet customers and answer queries on products in Nursery.
- Provide information on products and services to customers.
- Assist with product selection.
- Assist with receiving shipments, verify counts and complete documentation.
- Ensure that department and products are maintained; dead-heading, watering, re-potting, etc.
- Clean, organize and maintain sales area, products and displays.
- Liaise with other department as required.
- Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
- Other duties as required.
- Enrolled in secondary or post graduate courses related to horticulture, landscape or environmental studies.
- 1-2 year of garden centre, horticulture, landscape retail experiences.
- Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Good organization skills. Able to manage time effectively.
- Positive and friendly attitude. Works well in a team environment.
- Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends, including holidays as required.
- Able to lift, bend and twist. Willing to work outdoors, safety boots required.
Lakeside Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter.
If you experience issues, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton|||||||||BomQv-w2bOo4-0of|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false