Landscape Designer APPLY NOW
The Landscape Designer will be responsible for assisting customers with planning and designing their outdoor living spaces. Landscape designer will answer inquiries about landscape and building products. The ideal candidate will assist customers with custom design, in store or at the customer’s house, as well as other duties as required.
- To assist customers in planning and designing their outdoor living spaces
- Meet with customers in store or at customer’s house
- Consult with customer to evaluate their needs and wants
- Create landscape design either by hand or computer
- Present and follow up with customers to finalize design
- Assist with project estimate and completion on and off-site.
- Liaise with other department as required.
- Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
- Ensure that department and products are maintained.
- Other duties as required.
- 2-3 years, landscape, retail, design or building products experiences.
- In depth knowledge of plants and landscaping materials.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings and available on weekends.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Forklift experience an asset.
- Able to lift, bend and twist.
Lakeside Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton|||||||||GJyn-cM-KP5IL_11|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false