Hard Goods Assistant APPLY NOW
The Hardgoods Assistant is responsible for working as a team member, liaising with various departments to complete day-to-day duties including, greeting customers, answering queries, receiving shipments, merchandising and maintenance as well as arranging for deliveries of purchases when required.
- Greet customers and answer queries. Assist customers with product information and selection.
- Assist with merchandising and pricing
- Manually receive shipments, verify counts and complete documentation.
- Liaise with Office on product shortages/damages/back orders.
- Clean, organize and maintain products and displays.
- Liaise with other department as required.
- Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
- Other duties as required.
- Combination of education and experiences.
- Good Numeracy skills. Able to manage time effectively.
- Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Forklift license an asset
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Able to lift, bend and twist. Willing to work outdoors, safety boots required.
Lakeside Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter.
If you experience issues, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton|||||||||K1GC9YUZlre4ptCl|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false