Floral Designer APPLY NOW
The Floral Designer is responsible for providing a high standard of customer service, designing custom pieces, merchandising and displays, as well as maintenance of stock/inventory levels in the store.
Job responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Consistently create floral designs incorporating effective and innovative use of colors, floral materials, vessels and accent materials.
- Apply proper flower fundamental handling techniques. Meet and consistently maintain required standards of production.
- Able to interact with customers and provide them with suggestions/recommendations for a diverse group of clienteles.
- Successfully interpret clients' wishes on custom design orders and following up as applicable to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Work with owners/department managers in maintaining and monitoring promotional purchases and opportunity buys.
- Assist store and distribution associates with questions and problems.
- Check on shipment & delivery status of PO's. Maintain inventory levels.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Other duties as required.
- Two plus years of hands-on custom floral design experience in a floral shop or design studio is required.
- Proven ability to efficiently and professionally meet client needs.
- High school diploma (or equivalent), or any combination of education, training, or experience. that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Flexible schedule and available on weekends and public holidays.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Windows operating system and Microsoft Office and POS.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods; bend, stoop and kneel frequently.
- Lift; carry and load 30 pounds (minimum) weight requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Lakeside Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter.
If you experience issues, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton|||||||||9gf2oFapI3Lh4m6Z|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false