Cashier APPLY NOW
The Cashier is responsible for greeting customers, providing exceptional customer service and completing sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Stay informed of weekly promotions/sales. Ensure pricing is accurate.
- Greet and answer customers’ queries.
- Provides accurate cashier services, including receiving payments through cash, credit, debit and gift cards.
- Process loyalty points. Complete sales on POS system. Provide customers with receipts.
- Arrange for delivery or pick-up for customers as required.
- Assist with pricing and merchandising.
- Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
- Clean and maintain work areas as per cleaning schedule.
- Reconcile till at end of the shift.
- Assist other departments as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Combination of education and experiences.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Good numeracy skills. Able to manage time effectively.
- Able to answer telephones in a friendly manner.
- Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- 1-2 years of Cashier/Customer Service or Retail experiences.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Lakeside Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter.
If you experience issues, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||10753 Heart Lake Road, Brampton|||||||||vq7SO.nu4rjWULaa|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false