DIY: FRONT DOOR DECORATING
Welcome the holiday season right at your front door! Adding festive accessories like a garland, miniature trees, or a wreath will put your home in the Christmas mood.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Everlasting or fresh garlands – can be accessorized with berry picks
- Seasonal miniature trees
- Holiday Decor – think reindeers, lanterns, and Christmas word signs
- Wreath – can be decorated with pine cones, decorative branches and a bow
- Festive Doormat
- Add boughs or garlands to existing greenery in your garden and around your doorway.
- Introduce some seasonal miniature trees.
- Add your cute holiday decor. Make sure your decor is well-balanced on both sides of your door.
- Hang a wreath on your door.
- Place a festive doormat while you’re at it!
- Finish off with some decorative urn inserts.
- Ta-da! Your front door is dressed for the Christmas season!